Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

Black Toxic Mole - Overview

Each and every one of us has some type of mold somewhere in the house. Not all types of mold are toxic for humans. Black toxic mold is considered toxic and if it occurs in one's household it needs to be eradicated as soon as possible because it can cause serious health issues. Black mold spores (as well as spores of other mold types) are easily spread. Once they enter the house they settle in damp and moist areas and start to multiply. The most common places where black mold tends to thrive include water soaked wood, wall, floor or ceiling tiles, wall paneling, cardboard etc. Only if there is a sufficient amount of moist black toxic mold can multiply.

Many people are exposed to black mold and have no symptoms. However, the very presence of black mold is dangerous and can in some people lead to serious health problems. This particularly refers to people with weak immune system suffering from HIV/ AIDS, cancers, pneumonia, bronchitis and other respiratory illnesses.

Symptoms of Black Toxic Mold Exposure in Humans

In majority of cases exposure to black toxic mold results in a chronic sinusitis. People suffering from sinusitis caused by black toxic mold typically report nasal congestion, runny nose, sinus headache, sinus drainage and cough (which is induced by irritation of the throat by sinus content).

If one has been exposed to large quantity of black toxic mold he/ she may develop symptoms and signs of mold poisoning such as headache, cough, red eyes and skin rash or hives. There is also a chance of nausea, lethargy, breathing difficulties, lack of concentration, dizziness and memory loss. In most extreme cases there may be bleeding in the lungs and irregularities in blood pressure.

There is a whole variety of additional symptoms and signs associated with exposure to black toxic mold. The most common gastrointestinal problems occur in a form of poor appetite, acid reflux, abdominal pain, diarrhea, swallowing difficulties etc. Prolonged exposure may cause altered immunity and reactions such as anaphylaxis, food allergies, frequent infections, unexplained fever, systemic or localized candida infections etc. Exposure to black toxic mold can cause central nervous system disorders, problems with balance, depression and anxiety, tremor, irritability and mood swings. In some cases it is also possible that the affected person will bruise easily and suffer from frequent bloody nose. And finally, there may be symptoms and signs related to connective tissue such as body aches and muscle pains, physical weakness etc.

Your thoughts on this

User avatar Guest
Captcha