Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

Toxic mold exposure is one of the most serious intoxications that can jeopardize a human health. The best environment for mold is a dark andwet place. There are several types of molds and each one of them can causeserious complications to health, no matter if it is inhaled, touched or eaten.

Toxic Mold Exposure Symptoms

The most dangerous mold is a dark mold. Some of the symptomsthat may indicate mold intoxication include allergic reactions as one of the mostprominent symptoms. As mold is a foreign body, when entered in the body, itreleases antibodies that are responsible for allergy reaction. One can suggestthat he/she has allergy by having a runny nose, watery, red and itchy eyes,difficulty in breathing, sinus or an irritation. Irritation occurs due to VOCthat is in the mold and it causes irritation of the mucous and central nervoussystem. If a person who is exposed to toxic mold already suffers from someinfection, he/she is more liable to intoxicating from mold as the immune system isalready weak. Some of the other symptomsinclude tremors, rashes on the skin, memory loss and anxiety. If one hasbeen exposed to toxic molds for a long period of time, severe conditions such as brain damage, blindness, total memory loss, cancer, and bleeding lungs candevelop.

Toxic Mold Exposure Treatment and Prevention

There are some measures that can be taken so that mold is preventedand treated on time. Mold can be prevented primarily if one checks if there areany broken pipes in the house and fixes them. There are mold protectors thatcan be bought and mixed with wall paint so that the mold forming is extra protected.It is wise to clean regularly every piece of technique that gathers water suchas refrigerators and freezers. It is not advised to carpet bathrooms because italso leads to mold appearance. Maintain the indoors humidity and it is best ifits level is under 50.

One can remove black mold with a few simple steps. First,you should identify the mold spot and then gear up with gloves and mask. Blackmold can also be removed with combination of one cup of bleach and 1 gallon ofwater. Mold area is scrubbed with this mixture and dried with a dry cloth. Thereare also other methods for mold removal that are proven to be effective aswell, so if you know that you have mold, you should clean it and observe if itis appearing again.

Your thoughts on this

User avatar Guest
Captcha