Homeopathy before the surgery
When one has to undergo an operation, he/she has to be completely examined in order to see whether the other systems or organs are healthy and strong enough for a surgery. There are several homeopathic remedies that are usually recommended if one has to undergo an operation. It is very important to consult a qualified homeopath who will suggest the best remedy for the person depending on the type of surgery and symptoms of the disorder in question. One should know that the one homeopathic remedy does not have the same effects for every person.
The homeopathic remedies for prevention of bleeding and bruising should be taken the night before the surgery. Furthermore, certain homeopathic remedies should be used after the operation as well. Although homeopathic remedies are harmless and do not interfere with other types of treatment, such as medicines, the doctor should be informed about that. Many homeopaths highly recommend homeopathic remedies for anxiety, which should be used in days that precede the surgery.
Homeopathic remedies for surgery and recovery support
There are several homeopathic remedies that are highly recommended by many qualified homeopaths, and among them are Aconitum apellus, Arnica, China, Ferrum phosphoricum, and Gelsemium, as well as Hamamelis and Hypericum.
- When a person who has to undergo an operation is extremely panicked and fears of dying, the best homeopathic remedy is Aconitum apellus. This remedy is also good when the symptoms such as dry mouth, sensitivity to light and thirst occur.
- Arnica is a powerful homeopathic remedy that should be taken a night before a surgery. It is very beneficial for preventing the bleeding during surgery, as well as for the preventing or reducing bruising, swelling and soreness during the recovery.
- When a patient suffers from stiffness or coldness that follows a surgery of the abdomen and breasts, the recommended homeopathic remedy is Bellis perennis.
- Furthermore, when one feels faintness and ringing in the ears as a consequences of a surgery, China is very powerful in relieving these symptoms.
- Ferrum phosphoricum is used when the inflammation occurs after the surgery and it can cure it.
- The symptoms that occur before a surgery, such as nervousness, lethargy and trembling, as well as headaches and diarrhea, may be effectively treated with Gelsemium.
- Hamamelis is a homeopathic remedy that is often used when a person has weak veins.
Other homeopathic remedies that are also widely used and highly suggested are Ledum palustre, Phosphorus, Rhus toxicodendron and Ruta graveolens as well as Staphysagria.