Couldn't find what you looking for?


Today, in these modern times, we perceive addictions to be a product of a mixture of numerous environmental factors and inherited characteristics. Also, many consider addictions to be nothing more than diseases, offering nothing to addicts. Truly, genetics is often mentioned along with addictive behavior. Nevertheless, there is a complete different viewpoint that can be taken into consideration as well.

The Spiritual Viewpoint

A research has been carried out signifying that 96% of the documented addictions have connections with the spiritual. In the remaining 4%, people became addicts due to anxiety, depression, them liking the substances, or due to some other factors.

As far as the spiritual way of perceiving the world is concerned, about 30% of the addictions take place due to ghost possessions while the remaining 70% takes place due to possessions by the bodies of the previously passed ancestors.

Why Do Spirits Possess?

Basically, ghosts or bodies of the ancestors possess people because they desire to get the drugs themselves or to cause the person harm by making him/her an addict. These ghosts are capable of possessing people who are not related to them as well, as long as they are mentally weak.

Possible Treatment – Spiritual Viewpoint

The best possible way of dealing with spiritual possessions and fighting off addictions this way, according to SSRF is to do some of the following. Firstly, you need to repeat the protective chant of ‘Om Namo Bhagavate Vaasudevaaya’ for a minimal amount of 972 times a day. A single repetition session needs to last for 2 and a half hours.

Alternatively, the protective chant of ‘Sree Gurudev Datta’, repeated for at least one and a half hour daily, 972 times a day can help as well.

Finally, you can try the salt water treatment for 15 minutes every day. All you need to do is to place your feet into a bucket filled with water and add 2 spoons of rock salt to the water.

Positive Sides of Spiritual Treatments

This way of treatment for addictions is very cheap, since it almost costs nothing, apart the money you give for the rock salt. In return, your withdrawal symptoms are likely to be reduced significantly, making it easier for you to overcome your addiction. Your spiritual energy will rise and make the possessing spirit leave your body.

All in all, living in a spiritual way is recommended for all people, and your child can benefit greatly if he/she learns about the spiritual sphere from the earliest days. So, be regular, stay strong and have an abundance of will power and make sure you repeat the processes mentioned above until you notice results.

Your thoughts on this

User avatar Guest