A movement stretching is the most natural activity for human. Just with every day moving it is achieved simple stretching of body muscles. Body muscles are getting adapted to a paste and speed so with time body does not feel that is especially active. More movement then usual does feel like stretching and inner thighs feel the effort.
In the course of waling it might be good to move arms up to head and back, while left arm swings forward, right arm moves back and other way around. Next stretch is felt in the area of shoulder where elbows and biceps are merged. This stretching may be done during the walk.
There are different dynamic exercises of body stretching, here are some:
1) The Swings of Legs put your hands on a wall, with one leg a step forward. Move that is step back left and right in the circle and keep palms on the wall. The aim is to move the leg as much as back as it is possible for 30 seconds. Then do the same with other leg.
2) The Body Rotators Stand still with feet apart into a different directions. Put the hands on the hip. Rotate with upper body. Bend on forward and while you bending keep rotating with body to the left side. Rotating is done clockwise, toward forward. Then keep on with bending to the start position. Do all over again but in other direction. The training should be repeated 10 times. 3) Arm Swings Stand and spread feet really good, outside of shoulder lines. Hands point to wide at each side, arms should be parallel to ground. Start turning the waist left and right while arms swings across the body, leaving a relaxed palms to hit back and the other hand front. The exercises should be done 50 times maximum, and serves to tone body and improves the flexibility of spine.
4) Side Squats Wide feet apart and squat down. The weight should be leaned to a left leg, and right leg stretch out to the other side. Swing away to the other side by leaning the weight to a left foot. Aim is to go lower as possible to the ground. The exercises need to be repeated 10times.
5) A Front Kick Swings Kick straight up with right leg, in a standing position. The hands are in the position toward the point of kicking and keep your knees straight and turn the toes toward that imaginary point. Ten kicks per each leg.
6) Sumo Squat it is a sumo wrestler’s exercise. Spread the feet wide with toes toward to the out. Pull one foot to the other slowly then kick hard to forward on the opposite direction. With one hand hit the leg that is kicking and put back the foot where it was before. The spacing of foot means a deep stretch to inner thighs and groin. Do this with both feet.
7) Hindu Push ups it is good for a proper stretch of shoulders, hamstrings and calves. Arch the entire spine while you do push ups.
Dynamic Stretching Benefits
Dynamic stretching exercises are doing a great good for health. The exercises we listed here are not intensive and are beneficial because they are doing warm up and stretching at the same time with light tension of muscles. Dynamic stretching do not need max flexibility as it is with static stretches and ballistic.