Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

Alkaline diet plan

Alkaline diet plan

Alkaline diet is an excellent option for a person who wants to lose weight but stay on a healthy diet while doing so. When a person goes to have a talk with the doctor about losing weight, the doctor will usually recommend this diet. This diet is also good for people who want to prevent such diseases like diabetes and arthritis. The main goal of alkaline diet is to preserve the health of the cells in the body.

Objectives of the alkaline diet


There are lots of types of diets out there. Some are for weight loss, others are for weight gain, some are even meant to improve height. However, alkaline diet is described as a diet where a person simply eats what is meant to be eaten.
Lots of people do not know what kind of a diet a human should follow. For instance, a diet should be 75% vegetables, carbohydrates and proteins. The remaining 25% should be fats, complex nutrients and acid forming substances. Alkaline diet is just like that.
There is still no scientific proof on the fact that alkaline diet actually works but lots of people have tried it and it proved to be a success. People have used it for weight reduction, osteoporosis, muscle wasting disease, increase in energy, increase in the body resistance, reduction of arthritis effects and the reduction of the effects of sinusitis as well.

How the diet works

A person who is on the alkaline diet will intake all the needed nutrients and will not stay hungry. In addition to this, the alkaline level of 7.4 in the body will remain like that. There will be no problems for the digestive system and the person will be able to easily break down all the level of fats and acids. The amount of fibers a person intakes through this diet also helps. The number of calories is also reduced.

Alkaline diet meal plan


The first thing a person should do is to actually plan the diet. When a person wakes up he or she needs to know what is going to be the first and the last meal of that day.

Vegetables and grain
Vegetables are the foods a person who is on the alkaline diet will consume the most. The reason for this is because vegetables contain proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins and fiber. A person should always use fresh and raw vegetables like carrots, cabbage, broccoli, celery, mushrooms and turnips. A person can cook them in low calorie oils and include salads at least once per day.

Fruits
All fruits are a part of this diet and are important because they balance out the diet.

Grain, pulses and cereals
All of these foods have proteins that are complex so a person should not consume them as often.

Meat and dairy products
A very important part of this diet is that a person substitutes meat and eggs with grains or vegetables. Milk is good but in moderate amounts.

However, before starting this diet a person should talk to a doctor.

Your thoughts on this

User avatar Guest
Captcha