Before sharing the methods that helped me during my pregnancies, and the others that I know of, it is probably fair to mention that none of these ways to keep morning sickness at bay are guaranteed to succeed, and that finding out what works for you is no more than a process of trial and error. Having said that, try...
1) To eat something really bland before you even get up. Seriously, ask your partner to bring you breakfast in bed, but stick to things like dry toast, crackers, or a plain croissant. These foods help some women get through the day without vomiting.
2) This is probably not something that makes me very popular with the natural crowd, but it worked like a charm for me. Don't ask me why, because I have no idea. Every time I felt like vomiting all of my pregnancies, downing a large glass of Coca-Cola would make the nausea go away, for a short while. Try it you never know, it might work for you, too!
3) Your stomach is not able to cope with large amounts of food at once now, so eating more often but smaller quantities can really help you. Try eating around six times a day, and choose foods that you feel you might be able to keep down.
4) Don't try to fight the urge to vomit. Because throwing up might just liberate you from your nausea for the rest of the day. It can be very relieving!
5) See whether natural morning sickness remedies do you any good. There are many herbal remedies on the market. They include ginger and lemon tablets, but there are many more herbs that could help you.
6) Make sure you stay hydrated. Not only are you at risk of dehydration when you vomit multiple times a day, but not drinking enough can also make your pregnancy sickness worse.
7) Try acupressure. This can be applied by a Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner, or you could buy special bracelets that press into your pressure points on your wrists. This helped me quite a bit, actually.
8) If all else fails, ask for drugs. In severe cases of pregnancy nausea, your doctor has a medical solution for you in the form of anti-nausea pills. They should not be used unless absolutely necessary, but draw strength from the fact that they are available.
Have you any other tip on how to keep morning sickness away? Please leave a comment, and I will add it to the list!