Background and facts
This skin condition, or skin-related growths don't need to be solely bumps, but, can also be acne or pimples as well. And these are most justifiably considered to be probably the worst nightmare that can befall a person. The target areas of such bumps are the sides and the back parts of the arms, thighs, cheeks, buttocks, and the face, of course.
Most common causes
This red in color growth can occur as a direct consequence of various reactions induced by different allergies. In case a person in question has skin that is more sensitive, they ought to take extremely good care of it by paying a lot of attention to the selection of skin products they intend to use in the future. In order not to get carried away with those that will do you absolutely no good, it is the wisest to opt for those products that are most suited to your skin. If you plan, or you have already done changing the old crème, shampoo or moisturizer for a new one, one of the ways to discard the possible relation of red bumps on face and those new products is to go back using that old brand again.
How to free yourself best from these annoying “pests”?
- Once you discover the existence of a bump on some part of your body, the first thing to do is to avoid food that is oily in consistency, also chocolate potato chips and alike, as well as soda pop and other fizzy beverages.
- Water is an absolute must, which means at least 6 to 8 glasses of water on a daily basis, without any exception.
- You should be as gentle to your face as possible and avoid washing it forcefully and scrubbing in the same manner, specifically those parts that are infested with acne, since this can only bring about more blemishes.
- Do not at any cost temper with those pimples. The direct consequence of overdoing with prickling is the occurrence of deep scars that stick for a long time and contribute to your appearance in a quite negative manner.
- In order not to irritate and bring more redness to the area suffering from bumps, a person should keep hand off scrubs, cleansers and soaps.
- Extremely important advice is to turn it into a regular habit to treat your face with washing up no less than three times per day by means of Calamine lotion application on the bumps and pimples themselves.