Information on Vimax
Vimax is one of the numerous products out there that claim they can increase penis size and that their ingredients will not cause any side effects. But the truth is that most of these products contain certain products that may cause minor to severe side effects in some cases.
The same thing could be said for Vimax. It also contains some ingredients which may trigger harmful effects in those who use the product. It is not the question of whether the product works or not, it is only the question of safety.
Side Effects of Vimax
Some of the most common side effects of Vimax usually affect the gastrointestinal tract. This happens because some ingredients of Vimax have certain laxative properties, which may cause numerous different medical conditions and complications. Some persons may experience nausea after taking a Vimax pill.
Other gastrointestinal side effects of Vimax may include abdominal cramping and, in some cases, even diarrhea. Prolonged use of Vimax may cause certain other medical problems. It can interfere with the patient’s sleep patterns.
These side effects may be recognized by insomnia and other symptoms that involve difficulties either staying asleep or falling asleep. Some patients may even start experiencing restlessness which may affect one’s ability to lead a normal life on a regular, daily basis.
Vimax contains two ingredients that may be responsible for triggering certain side effects, which may be affecting the cardiovascular system. Those two ingredients are ginkgo biloba and Avena sativa. Side effects can be recognized as uneven heartbeat, irregular heartbeat, and pounding heartbeat. These ingredients may also interfere with the way the blood clots which may result in easier bleeding than usual.
Gingko biloba and another ingredient contained in Vimax called damiana have also caused headaches of moderate to severe intensity in some cases. Fortunately enough, the headaches were not as debilitating as those that are usually associated with migraine. The headaches can be characterized by a throbbing sharp pain, which sometimes can even spread down to the neck.
Another ingredient of Vimax is a natural herb with the botanical name Tribulus Terrestris. It is very efficient in causing rage, anger, and irritability because it raises the levels of the hormones in the body.
It should be noted that Vimax pills are made using certain natural ingredients extracted from numerous different plants. Some persons only need to know whether it is a scam.
- The physiologic mechanism of erection of the penis involves release of nitric oxide in the corpus cavernosum during sexual stimulation. NO then activates the enzyme guanylate cyclase, which results in increased levels of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), producing smooth muscle relaxation in the corpus cavernosum and allowing inflow of blood.
- In eight double-blind, placebo-controlled crossover studies of patients with either organic or psychogenic erectile dysfunction, sexual stimulation resulted in improved erections, as assessed by an objective measurement of hardness and duration of erections, after Vimax administration compared with placebo. Most studies assessed the efficacy of Vimax approximately 60 minutes post dose. The erectile response, as assessed by RigiScan®, generally increased with increasing sildenafil dose and plasma concentration. The time course of effect was examined in one study, showing an effect for up to 4 hours but the response was diminished compared to 2 hours.
- Single oral doses of sildenafil (100 mg) administered to healthy volunteers produced decreases in sitting blood pressure (mean maximum decrease in systolic/diastolic blood pressure of 8.3/5.3 mmHg). The decrease in sitting blood pressure was most notable approximately 1–2 hours after dosing, and was not different than placebo at 8 hours.
- At single oral doses of 100 mg and 200 mg, transient dose-related impairment of color discrimination (blue/green) was detected using the Farnsworth-Munsell 100-hue test, with peak effects near the time of peak plasma levels. This finding is consistent with the inhibition of PDE6, which is involved in phototransduction in the retina. An evaluation of visual function at doses up to twice the maximum recommended dose revealed no effects of Vimax on visual acuity, intraocular pressure, or pupillometry.
- There is a potential for cardiac risk of sexual activity in patients with preexisting cardiovascular disease. Therefore, treatments for erectile dysfunction, including Vimax, should not be generally used in men for whom sexual activity is inadvisable because of their underlying cardiovascular status. Vimax has systemic vasodilatory properties that resulted in transient decreases in supine blood pressure in healthy volunteers (mean maximum decrease of 8.4/5.5 mmHg).
- Sildenafil metabolism is principally mediated by the cytochrome P450 isoforms 3A4 (major route) and 2C9 (minor route). Therefore, inhibitors of these isoenzymes may reduce sildenafil clearance and inducers of these isoenzymes may increase sildenafil clearance.