Many people are not aware of the fact that the nature abounds in products that are more than helpful and beneficial for the health of the human being, and that a significant number of health issues can be cured naturally simply by using some homemade remedies. On the other side, there are people who are just not interested in these natural solutions and who turn to chemicals and expensive products and methods of treatment instead, believing that they have to be more effective given their price. When it comes to acne, the situation is more or less the same, because people will much rather go to the nearest pharmacy shop and give a lot of money for some cream or other skin care product that is advertised as helpful. Very often they will have to try out several products before they find the one that suits their skin best.
Is there a cheaper way to get rid of acne?
Even though it might sound hard to believe, acne can be cured in a much more natural way and with the help of fruits, vegetables, herbs and other items that the greatest majority of people already has in their kitchen. It might be necessary to be a bit more patient, but if a person uses them regularly and in the right way, then the results will definitely show up. Here will be mentioned only some of the home remedies, which are not at all expensive to make.
- Honey and cinnamon powder are the only ingredients of the paste that has to be applied on pimples before going to bed, and the face needs to be washed with warm water in the morning. After two weeks, the pimples will go away permanently.
- Fresh garlic can be rubbed on the pimples directly, as well as around them, and in this way, they will disappear without leaving any mark.
- Fresh lime juice can be mixed with a glass of boiled milk, and this mixture should be used as a face wash when a person has pimples or blackheads.
- Tomato or cucumber are also helpful in getting rid of the pimples and acne, and they need to be applied directly and kept for an hour. Then the face needs to be washed.
- A paste can be made of orange peel and water as well, and it should be kept on the affected area for at least 20 minutes. Afterwards, the face needs to be washed with lukewarm water.